Merchant Service / Withdrew unauthorize money from my account

1 Knoxville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-678-8666

After about 6 months in business i found a Merchant Service with outstanding prices so i switched. My old service merchant Ladco Leasing told me that they will continue to withdraw 36.33 each month until July 2010 because of a 3 year contract for the credit card swipe machine. Another year passed and so i contacted them because with the economy the way it is 36.33 was alot for me. Ladco told me that no matter if i send the machine back or if i close my account they will find me and continue the withdraw till 7-2010 and they did. 5-2010 i call again and they said that the last payment they will withdraw is 7-2010 and at that time they will need the machine back or pay an additional 150.00 for the machine. I unfortunately lost the swipe machine by now and told them that i had no choice but to pay the $150.00 for the machine. Now 8-2010 the Debit continued. 11-22-10 i call to see how many payments are left on the balance of the machine and the Rep. told me they didnt know i wanted to cancel the account so, now she would need an addictional 150.00 for the machine. I told her i had understood that the last several months you withdrew my account was to pay for the swipe machine. Stephanie said no i should have called them before to stop the withdrawals, so i asked for a copy of my contact and she said " No i will not send you a copy you will have to subpoena us by a judge to get your copy. So, now with no choice i had to aurthorize another 150.00 withdrawal to stop any additional payment. I recommand you use a different merchant service besides Ladco Leasing. $1300.00 for a swipe machine? Now i know that other service merchant do not charge at all for a swipe machine.

Comments

• Lu
      4th of Mar, 2011

We will start the class action suit. Now we are gathering more people.
    Please be a part of us and contact me at 858 568 5865 or wacafehue@gmail.com.
    You are not alone. Don't give up.
    If you have been scammed by Payment systems, Azura or Ladco, please contact me.