Merchant Lynx / MANY

1 180 admiral cochrane drMD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-873-2200

extremly dishonest, shady, .corrupt company. the companies sales agent said the company guarantees a savings from all other competitors. He promised free warranties on the equipment, I was told that with the addition of a leased pin pad I could save at least $50.00 per month. All lies- It's now costing me 30% more to take credit cards, The compant debits my account each month $20 for warranties. also the company debited my account twice for application fees and refuses to deal with crediting my account back for the second debit
Jessie, one of the dead beats who works their had me fax over my statements for proof . I ve called several times and the standard response is we'll call you back but noone ever calls. The companies manager Gina has never once got on the phone or called back.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DIHONEST CORRUPT DEAEDBEAT COMPANY!!!

Be

Comments

20th of Aug, 2009

It's awfully strange that on a page with a complaint against one Credit Card Processor, there are adds for OTHER credit card processors. Seems fishy to me...

• Wh
      22nd of Feb, 2012
    Merchant Lynx - poor level of customer service
    merchany lynx

Worst company I've ever had to deal with.What can you tell if even the customer service manager Gina Beckham is not returning complaint customer phone calls for the weeks!!! Every year repeatedly I have to get involved in the situations when they unauthorizedly debiting my business bank account. It hours on the phone and months to get my money back.DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPONY!!!

• Fl
      18th of Apr, 2013
    Merchant Lynx - MISREPRESENTATION
    SAME
    Georgia

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE DESPICABLE AND DISHONEST SALES AGENTS FOR THIS COMPANY. MY AGENT, JEFF GATES HAS THE AUDACITY TO WALK IN OUR BUSINESS, SELL YOU A BUNCH OF CRAP AND NEVER HEAR FROM HIM AGAIN. THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY FOR THEIR LACK OF ETHICS. YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU SPOKE TO THESE PEOPLE.