Merchant Affiliate Network / Terrible experience

Merchant Affiliate Network
I am also glad to have read reports from other people. I also paid a lot of money to have Merchant Affiliate Network set up a site for me. They promised that it would be up and running and making me money within a month. Well soon it will be 2 months and it is not up and running yet! They also never sent me any business
manual that it says they would send.

Once this company gets your money you do not hear from them again and in my experience they do not call you back when you do call them. They promised that I would be working with an advertising director. I talked to him once then he was not available. Every time I called the only person I was allowed to talk to was their receptionist.

Last week I called again on Wed. and the receptionist said all their systems were down but she promised someone would call me on Thursday. They did not call. I left them a message on Thursday and figured someone would call me back on Friday. No response at all. I plan to do a charge back with my credit card company.

D  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
If I pulled out the recording of you and your coach from day one, you would know that we would never tell you that you would make money in 1 month. That is very unrealistic. Now, I invite anyone that reads this to call us and they can listen to the recording of you and your coach so they know the truth. Also, everyone gets a manual. I invite anyone that is looking for a real opportunity to make money to call us. We do not give you false hope and we tell you that right off the bat. (you will see that once you here "Martha's" recording. This is not a get rich quick business nor can our company guarantee sales. No company can. How much more honest can you get. What I am thinking is that "Martha" didn't want to follow the program like she was supposed to and instead of blaming herself, she blames us. Give us a shot, you wont be disappointed if you are realistic.
A  23rd of Feb, 2010 by
I have been with your company for about 1 1/2 years now and I have yet to make any money. I have done everything I was told to do and I have not made one red cent. I did all my callins and after awhile I stopped receiving my call backs. I call in and they would return my call but when I was on my schedule to get my return call back they would not call. I am pretty fustrated and still looking to make some money.
D  24th of Feb, 2010 by
If you look at your site you will see we have done a lot for it. That you can not deny. In our contracts that everyone signs, we make it very clear that we can not guarantee money. We can however, give you an internet presence and build you a customized site. I understand you are not making any money with your other site either and you wanted to get rid of that site and have us as your main site maintenance company because we do not charge you a weekly or monthly fee. We offered to host and maintain your additional site at no charge to you in order to help you in every way possible. Everything M.A.N. said they would do they did. I believe you also agreed to write in your blog. This helps drive traffic. I have clients that have over 1, 000 comments on their blogs which in return is driving people to their site. We told you this would help. Anytime you are on the schedule you are contacted. If you do not receive a call you normally email to let us know and then we call you back. So you do have a couple of ways to communicate with us is that correct?
A  22nd of Mar, 2010 by
THIS IS A CONFIRMED SCAM! This people are evil and are praying on innocent victims, usually elderly and/or retired. My grandmother was is an 83 year old victim that doesn't even own a computer and I am currently filing a lawsuit, I have the local TV station doing a report, and the local gov't is investigating. If you notice, all of the websites have exactly the same or similar content (see attached document). They basically copy and paste the same information for each website. I would be willing to bet that no one has ever made ANY profit from this little scam and it's time to put a stop to it.
A  3rd of Jun, 2010 by
D  3rd of Jun, 2010 by
For one, Merchant Affiliate Network no longer exists but their clients are being cared for. Out of all the clients they had, I see 3 complaints. Each client was aware of what they purchased. It is said above, why didn't any of you call them while they existed and listen to the recordings?
It kill's me, people buy things and they are not happy with them, in this case 3 people, and they feel they can slander that company. If you were not happy in the 1st 4 to 5 months, why didn't you call that company and ask for a refund? Why wait 7 months? If you don't have a computer, how did you post this comment??
N  3rd of Jun, 2010 by
Yes you have to take care of the customers but I lost alot of money working forMAN. Whoo!Never realized your co. name spelled man.The amount of money I lost with you is equal to two months of social security checks.I am glad you are out of business.Now the other people are saved from you.
N  3rd of Jun, 2010 by
You have to look to see if you worked the program to the best of your ability. Also, look at your contract, the one you signed and sent back. It clearly states what that company guaranteed and what they didn't guarantee. If you didn't like the contract, you should have let them know and it would have been refunded within a month of you signing up.