Merchandise Processing Center / They are scamming people

1 US Review updated:

Merchandise Processing Center is scamming people. They call people and tell that there is a big winning and if a man wants to get it, $20 processing fee should be paid during 24 hours. The most of people think that $20 is not a big risk and hope to get check. But some people spend their last $20 to get the check that doesn’t exist.

More Merchandise Processing Center Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Me
      Aug 01, 2014

I just got a letter return to my mom that they shut down merchandise processing center pobox [protected] ad utrecht
    The Netherlands.At lest someone is doing something about people that are scamming older people.

• Ju
      Oct 04, 2014

I guess they didn't shut down the Merchandise processing center. I just received one of those letters today 10-4-14 . They r still in business. Someone plz get these people !! $20.00 from 1 million people is alot of money.

• Bo
      Nov 10, 2014

I too have just received a letter from them. I am glad I did my homework. There are to many scammers out there!

• Fr
      Feb 09, 2015

I also received a letter stating that I am getting a 2015 BMW Worth 65, 485.00 Or I can
    receive Cash $65, 485.00. Will I was impressed, The letter look legit and all but something still didn't seem right.. So got on the internet and looked them up. Sure enough found you guys am glad I did, saved me 20 bucks..

• Kd
      Feb 13, 2015

It is a huge scam! I read the entire letter front to back. If you pay close attention to the writing, you will find a lot of errors in the wording. The fact that the only way to contact someone is by sending them money and a signature is a red flag as well. I had also talked to a BMW dealership and they have no knowledge of ANY such giveaway. To top it off, a 2015 BMW 550i XDrive Sedan is worth over $67, 000.00 dollars! NOT $65, 485.00.

• Co
      Feb 19, 2015

I received a letter form the Merchandise Processing Center 2/19/15 stating I won a BMW prized at over $65, 000, I just need to send them $20 for delivery.

Feb 26, 2015

Report these to US. postal services to stop the mail scams.

• Te
      Mar 20, 2015

They are still in business, I received THR letter today 3/20/2015. All I have to do is send $20.00 and sign the issuance/claim and the 2015 550i XDrive BMW OR&65, 485, .00 will be sent to my address. I think I will send them $100.00 in play money. Grin

• Mi
      Apr 16, 2015

4/15/15 i recieved a letter saying i be owner of an Audi 2015 Audi A6 Sedan everything be paid except a $20 delivery fee omg will this ever stop ( u know what they say if it be to good to be true, well it probly not be) [protected]@gmail.com

• Aa
      Apr 23, 2015

I just received a letter today for the Audi A6, and to submit the $20.. for the cash payment of $65, 485.00 or the car. Too good to be true. the back of the letter states this is not a sweepstakes, but works thru a 3rd party.. Well why would I get this amazing offer if it wasn't a sweepstakes.. I have not subscribed to anything either in the last 3 yrs to receive this... Way too obvious its a scam..

Apr 23, 2015
    Netherlands

I van win a new car take the money what is65, 485 dollars sound like a scam

• Cy
      Apr 24, 2015

This is a SCAM, see the BBB website: https://www.bbbhelp.com/2014/09/09/bmw-issuance-form-4081pdn-looks-official-20-fee-sets-recipient-on-edge/

• Sh
      Apr 25, 2016

Just received a letter today they are still at it!

• Pj
      Apr 26, 2016

A couple of days ago I received a similar letter mailed to my home address, stating; "2016 ISSUED>ISSUANCE FORM 2578PDN". "BOUND FOR DELIVERY" (To my home) is a "2016 BMW 550i XDrive" The BMW logo was on the letter also, and further stated; "Dear (my name), Delivered herein is your actual owner presentation"... Bla Bla Bla...Basically, all I gotta do is enclose the acquisition fee of $20 (cash, check or my credit card) to "PDN", sign the Entitlement Form and enclose in the supplied return envelope with the following address: Processing Department PO Box 203 3720 AE Bilthoven The Netherlands. WOWZA!! $20 for a new BMW, or if I prefer, its cash equivalent of $68, 485.00. What a bunch of B.S. **SCAM**
    This SCAMMER is ###. DO NOT REPLY - DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR $$...

Apr 26, 2016

Today I Got a letter from them too, it is the same form pjake has, the name of the scammer is John D.Merganthaleur and he claimed that he is Payor administrator. A bunch of ###s trying to scam us. Beware of this scam

• Pj
      Apr 27, 2016

Hey Chreeztyn, the partial pic of your documents match mine, which I shredded and tossed out. Thanks for your pic, hopefully it will save others from giving SCUMMY John D.Merganthaleur their $20!

• Bb
      Apr 28, 2016

Yeah glad I research cause I was skeptical but willing to take a shot. I can save this 20 for da slot machine in that case. Lol. But this letter def look legit ..thankful to all you who have reported this scam. So I'll do my part as well. And attach my BMW letter ...stop all scammed pls...had my hopes up...lmao...

• Pa
      Jun 07, 2016

I just received the same letter for a 2016 BMW too
    I am not going to send in my money either