Mercedes benz dealer / THE WORST pre owned sales manager in USA
I went to the dealer on sunday, Aug 16 2009...everything was alright...the sale person was nice and polite (jerry kim)...after the test drive...me and my husband went to the office to make a deal on the car...the sales person was went so many times to the pre owned sales manager office to made an offer for us...The manager name is JOE KELLY...(remember him!!!). His office is beside the sales person office which is we are inside it...we waited there for almost about 3-4 hours...without anybody cared for us...not even any offer for a glass of water...(please take a note here that if you go to any mercedes benz or BMW dealers...the sales person and specially the manager are very polite and like to offers the customer something that can make the customer feel comfortable while they are waiting...).and guees what...for so long time that we had spent there nearly almost 6 hours there...we dont get the straight answer for our offer...he dont said yes or no...he keep us wait, wait, and waited...untill we decided to go home then finally the sales person said that he can't take our offer...I can't understand why he keep us for waiting so long if he know that he dont get any profit for the car...and why he doesn't see us and greet us at least or apologize for waisting our time there...but this is not the end of the story affer we went home the sales person keep calling us, he try to help us for our offer because he will guilty for keep us waiting...then we decided to go back there, because of the sales person effort to help us...and he said that JOE KELLY had agree 95% for our offer ... but unbelieveable...when we got there, we still waited for 2 hour...still waiting for JOE KELLY to approved the offer...and guess what...he didn't approved it...affter waisting my car milleage to go back and forward, my gas, and importainly my time...unbelieveable...finally we meet him then he arguing with us when we made a complaining about the service...he kepp talk back and arguing with my husband...such unpolite and rude and un education attitude for a manager position...he even said that he can't imagine how are our feeling...and he dont understand why we are so upset...and he made apologize with high note after I said that he is the manager and he suppose be know about the politeness of his job...and his responbility to provide quality services for the customers. Calstar general manager should pay more attention for their employees specially JOE KELLY...really suprising that calstar can hire him to be manager with that attitude...
More Mercedes benz dealer Complaints & Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz - Failed Heated Seat Causing Fire 
- Mercedes-benz South Africa - Repairs and servicing 
- Mercedes Benz Research & Development India Pvt Ltd. (MBRDI) - Wicked management, strict notice period 3 months 
- Mercedes Benz Of Tampa Bay - Discrimination based on race and sex!
- Mercedes-Benz - India - Frustrated and dejected customer service 
- Mercedes-Benz International - cla220 engine light
- Giza National Automotive (GNA) - Mercedes-Benz Egypt, Pyramids Heights Showroom - customer service complaint
- Mercedes-Benz International - repairs not being done because of lack of parts, or so they claim.
- Mercedes Benz - mercedes mechanics are fitters so never ever be without a maintenace plan ever
- Mercedes Benz of Vereeniging (New Vaal Motors) - engine light