Mercantila.com / Merchantila has been the worst customer service experience i have ever been through

Merchantila has been the worst customer service experience i have ever been through. first, their website advertised a table & chair set as "in stock". yet after 1 week of waiting we only rec'd a table and was told "the chairs were being delivered seperately". that was a lie. a week later we were finally told that the chairs were discontinued and that they could not get us them. i was furious at the fact that: 1) they advertised the set was "in stock" and 2) they would only ship the table knowing they had no chairs! we have tried many call to merchantilar trying to return the table. however, we have not received a response from merchantila and our calls go to people who say "they can not help me". reading reviews here, i am not alone. what a horrible company! if you buy something from them, pray it is is descent shape or you are out of luck!!!

Ak

Comments

• Me
      12th of Mar, 2010

Hello Akremmo,

My name is Kelly. I oversee Customer Service at Mercantila. I sincerely apologize for the experience you had with Mercantila. I know you are frustrated, and I wish your concern had been resolved satisfactorily in a more timely manner.

Regarding your order, I am very sorry that you have not gotten resolution and confirmation of your cancellation. If you would please reply back to escalations@mercantila-inc.com I will personally ensure that your refund is completed and your issues are resolved.

More broadly, I am working with my team to make many changes to improve our customer experience. Our priorities are ensuring we ship all products on-time, responding to customer inquires within 24 hours, on-shoring our call center, and providing our agents with better tools and training so they can assist customers with problems like yours much more quickly.

I look forward to hearing from you, and I hope you will accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of me and my entire team. We take your feedback very much to heart, and we are doing everything possible to ensure this does not happen again.

Kelly