MER Air Duct Cleaning / Worst company ever

1 Grand Prairie, TX, United States Review updated:

Was recently looking for a carpet cleaning service in my local ad pages. 2 came up, 1 offered 7 rooms carpet shampooed and deep cleaned For 189.00. I only needed 4 rooms cleaned and decided to instead go with MER who said there prices would be better. I wish i could say that you get what you pay for but that would have been welcome. Not only did they do an incredibly bad job but the Price for 4 rooms of what they call "Deep Cleaning" (not shampoo) Was well over 300 dollars for four rooms of from what i can tell was nothing but a steam clean. The carpet was slightly lighter but the stains that were on the carpet remained. I told the guy coming in that i didnt want to spend too much because i was considering new carpet anyway, he assured me that after this cleaning it would look brand new and i didnt need new carpet, but not even close. When i expressed my disgust with the job they did all i recieved was a oh well shrug and off they went. This place is a rip-off avoid at all costs.

Va

More MER Air Duct Cleaning Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Wi
      24th of Apr, 2009

These people did an air-duct cleaning for us and it was a rip-off. The worst was that they did a cleaning for my sister who paid much more than us for the same job! don't use them and don't get caught to valpack coupons which is how we found them. These people have an F rating from the Dallas better business bureau.

• Fr
      24th of Jul, 2009

MER AIR DUCT CLEANING is a FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!
    THEY ARE NOT LICENSED TO DO BUSINESS IN THE STATE OF TEXAS OR REGISTERED IN DALLAS TO DO BUSINESS.. ALSO THEY ARE NOT CERTIFIED BY THE E.P.A. AS THEY CLAIM TO BE..I HAVE WRITTEN DOCUMENTATION OF ALL OF THIS AND WILL BE TAKING THEM TO COURT. ALSO THEY DO HAVE A RATING OF "F" WITH THE DALLAS BBB.
    THEY ARE NOT EVEN LICENSED TO DO AIR CONDITIONING WORK OF ANY KIND!!
    DO NOT USE THEM YOUWILL FIND YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EMPTY!!