Mentoring of America John Beck / coaching sessions

1 UT, United States Review updated:

I ordered the infamerical disks. Shortly after the disks arrived I received phone call stating I could sign up for coaching sessions instructing me step by step in how to do the real estate system. I signed up. Upon signing up they told me I was one of the very select few who actually were eligible to sign up. After my first coaching I immediately called and tried to cancel. They had someone from resolutions department contact me and high pressure me into staying on with another coach. After four coaching session which promised emails of detailed instructions, and list of web sites, I soon discovered there was no coaching. The sites were misleading, the emails never came. I spoke with my coach about the emails and each time yes I will send them is what I got from the coach. Then I have contacted the company numerous times trying to get my money back or settle this. I did not get what I paid for. Each time the company refuses. They even had a gentleman from resolutions contact me tell me "if you purchased a car you couldn't return it", and very condiscending coments. Both the gentleman in resolutions and the coach told me that 85 - 95% of the people who sign up for coaching do not complete it. I wonder why, between the disks, and coaching sessions there is no direction to the program. I lost 6685.00 and really got scammed.

Tr

Comments

• Le
      16th of Mar, 2010

This is how to get your money back from John beck, also known as "mentoring of America" You go to a website called: [redacted] dot com

Then you file a complaint on John beck, just briefly mention what they did to you (don't worry this website knows exactly who they are) Then what happens is that this [redacted] website will contact john beck and you will get a call from them, they will automatically give you a full refund. Just be prepared to explain to them briefly what happened, but they will treat you with respect and give you all your money back. That is because they are registered on [redacted] and don't want to look bad or get in more trouble.

16th of Mar, 2010

If you got a call from their affiliates: Strategic Financial, for their Tax and LLC service, which is also a scam, then include them as well in the John Beck complaint you write to [redacted] and you will get helped as well.

16th of Mar, 2010

It doesn’t matter if years have passed, you will still get helped and get your money back.

• Ri
      27th of Mar, 2010

I signed up for both John Beck and financial company to incorporate spending over 9 grand and never bought one piece of investment property or tax sale or tax certifacate or anything it was a ripoff I was gullible and took the bait and tried hard to do what this was supposed to show me how to do the supposed road to riches with coaching and strategic financial official `comp tax i.d and thought it would be real but it was just an EXREMELY EXPENSIVE SCAM that I was duped I want my money back 7 thousand and the 2 thousand dollars.

• Ri
      27th of Mar, 2010

Leah tell me how i can get my money back -rsevarino@yahoo.com

• St
      29th of Mar, 2010

Richard.. It seems by the above poster that all you have to do is go to the [redacted] website and report the companies that ripped you off.

• Ms
      7th of Apr, 2010

I just posted on [redacted]. Hopefully it works. I've lost around $20, 000 to John Beck and Strategic Financial...and they are still charging me every month!

• Ar
      14th of Apr, 2010

How useful, It's almost like you have worked there or something. How do you have so much expertise?

• Ta
      21st of Apr, 2010

this information is great! [redacted] works! I can't believe it!!!

• Al
      17th of May, 2010

you can all get your money back!!! http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/0723138/dkt226ordergrantingpi.pdf

• Al
      17th of May, 2010

I was ceo of this company under Gary Hewitt and Doug Gravink. I am not happy about what i have done but now our clients can have a chance at getting some of their money back. By the way be weary of Tobey Wagonner, Zach Rappeley, and Guy Comes. They have devoted themselves as the ones ready to go down with the company.

• Co
      13th of Jun, 2010

CALL ME FOLKS AND I CAN TELL YOU AND GIVE YOU A NUMBER TO CALL TOP EXECUTIVES AND DEMAND YOUR REFUND!!! 214 694 1963 CT