Mental Heath / uninformed in information

United States, New York, Bronx
630 Jackson Avenue; Bronx, New York City 10455
Phone: 718-993-3006
I am file this complaint to the clinic of notting, of information of service. I am an 42, year old, disabled asking to get help of the clinic that I go monthly, for the service. I am really disappointed to the clinic HUNTS POINTS MULTI-SERVICE CENTER, INC. MENTAL HEALTH, at 630 Jackson Avenue, Bronx, New York City 10455. Tel#[protected]. Additional, of the compliant to the Department Health and Mental Health Service. Do not want to help me to file an complaint, and do not want to help an disabled person like me. Last, Friday (4/3/09), at 10:00 am, to see to get help for to take my G.E.D ( only GED), and sent me to place, that do not have the service of what I am for. I am very, disappoint ( I am extreme piss off), that I went to place, that I am not interested, not looking for a job. I am disppointed for the Case Manager, Marsiol Lora, that she uninformed, and the information, that I was not giving. Additional, complaint to department of health and mental health, is not help me for the service, I supposely to get. IF the DOHAH, try to call me I will not put up the phone.