Mental Health / Lack of service

1 1265 FRANKIN AVENUE, Bronx, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-901-8000

Dear sir:
I am filing a complaint of lack of service of seeing an psychologist and medicial. I supposely to get a letter for my public assistances. My psychologist name is dr, baez he tell me, to get a job. He also tell to take a picture of my girlfriend, put in the wallet. I supposely to get meds for my liver and tell i have a fat liver. I do not think that i am getting good service and i planning to go to other psychologist and other medicial. Starting on saturday i will go to see other psychologist. I need help. My name is raul bobet, i live at 1710 seward avenue, bronx, new york city, 10473, apartment, #5g.

Ro

More Mental Health Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• To
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Mental Health - Hostile working environment
    TONY BOBET
    630 Jackson Avenue
    Bronx
    New York
    Phone: 718-993-3006

I am still waiting for assist from case manager, Marisol and the social worker, that where I get for my mental health. It's been a long weeks, going to a month that the disappoint of the embarrament When I went to get my Adult Continued Classes. I do not think they do not care for no one.

• Na
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Mental Health - Hostile working environment
    Helen Ross McNabb
    Tennessee

I worked for Helen Ross in Campbell County TN for nearly a year. The Assistant Director bullied not only employees but mental health patients as well. She would make fun of patients and threaten employees. She also submitted bogus documents to insurance agencies to make money for the agency and make herself look good to her superiors. I would avoid accepting employment with this agency and if you are in need of mental health care you should search elsewhere.