Menshealthpharmacy. Net / Beware

In good faith I made an on-line purchase from menshealthpharmacy.net. My product was to be delivered within 7 days via DHL. Immediately after the purchase I requested via email tracking info. My email was never responded to. After a few days with no response I tried to telephone the phone number from the web site [protected]. The number goes to a answering machine that is garbled and difficult to hear. After 14 days with no delivery of product or return email or telephone call I feared the worst and now believe I was a victim of a fraudulent web site. I googled the phone number and learned that there are several other web sites the use the same phone number menshealthpharmacy.net, naturomeds.com, upherb.com, drugmasters.net, pillsmeds.org, medrxshop.com, myprovigra.net, bestpricessuppliments.com. All appear to be legitimate with testimonials and letters of recommendation. The web site even has a link to click and see the progress of your order. When you click on the link it goes to a dead web site. The company uses a secure site to complete credit card transaction. Because it was a secure site I felt comfortable completing the transaction. That site address is https://www.multicards.com. My credit card statement shoes the payment going to "Chiron Intl Pvt Ltd". The multicards.com site also links to a another site secucardz.com. Both have email address to request support support AT trippleband.com & robot AT multicards.com. I have yet to receive a response from either. I have now filed a dispute claim with my Visa card company and will need to wait the 90 plus days for a refund. I'm hoping that others might google or search the company names and numbers that I have listed and will see this report before completeing their transaction.

N  27th of Jul, 2009 by
I am surprised to hear that you actually believe those so-called testimonials, they are done by PAID ACTORS.

Are you that naive to think they would EVER, EVER allow a negative testimonial on their website.
Come on, let's all grow up and smell the scamming REAL world.

ALL the so-called testimonials on the INTERNET, ON TV and ON THE RADIO are ALL FAKE. NONE of them will NEVER, EVER allow a negative testimonial within their commercials.

Now I ask you, If you were paying big bucks for a commercial, would you allow someone to stand there and say "THIS PRODUCT DOESN'T DO WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO, IT'S A SCAM"!!