Men's USA / mis-advertisement

These guys are making their money on the poor souls who are not able to return the knock-off suits they are sold in time for any refund. I had to put a stop on payment through my Credit Card company to get the extra 10% they charged me back. These theives claim for a 10% restocking fee, but charge 20%.

MENSUSA, is a fraud. What the say is wool, is truely a polyester material with a fancy label. I have seen the same material at Walmart, it's called George brand! They sew those labels on the suits.

This company needs to be held legally responsible for it's behavior. They are stealing from people and they need to pay.

They come to this country and take advantage of the rest of us who want to make an honest living...send them back, the rest of us don't want them here. Leave room for the honest people who want to come here and make positive difference.

Like the other reviewer said, you have been fore-warned.

Good luck.

Th

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2009
    MENSUSA.com - suit
    Men's USA
    Norcross
    Georgia

PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY - IT IS A SHAM! You cannot return a suit or exchange it - they make up names, do not call back, then are rude and unprofessional. We have been buying on the web for years and this is the worst experience we have ever had. I don't care how cheap the suits are, save youself the agony and don't purchase - we are filing a complaint with the BBB.

• Bb
      15th of Mar, 2010

DO NOT ORDER FROM MENS USA UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO TAKE THE CHANCE ON THEM SENDING YOU THE WRONG ORDER, THEN BRUSH YOU OFF AND EXPECT YOU TO BE HAPPY ABOUT IT. . THEY SENT ME THE WRONG SUIT AND TOLD ME THAT IF BY CHANCE I LIKED THE SUIT, FOR ME TO "JUST KEEP THE SUIT"