Men's USA / mis-advertisement
These guys are making their money on the poor souls who are not able to return the knock-off suits they are sold in time for any refund. I had to put a stop on payment through my Credit Card company to get the extra 10% they charged me back. These theives claim for a 10% restocking fee, but charge 20%.
MENSUSA, is a fraud. What the say is wool, is truely a polyester material with a fancy label. I have seen the same material at Walmart, it's called George brand! They sew those labels on the suits.
This company needs to be held legally responsible for it's behavior. They are stealing from people and they need to pay.
They come to this country and take advantage of the rest of us who want to make an honest living...send them back, the rest of us don't want them here. Leave room for the honest people who want to come here and make positive difference.
Like the other reviewer said, you have been fore-warned.
More Men's USA Complaints & Reviews
- Men's USA - FRAUD ALERT! 
- Men's USA - Terrible company 
- Men's USA - Rip off activity 
- Men's USA - Awful company 
- Men's USA - Scam and poor customer service
- Mensusa - They use stolen pictures
- MensUSA.com - Man's wool suit
- Men's USA - Polyester suit represented as wool
- Men's USA - Unprofessional Services 
- Men's USA - I must recommend you mensusa