Mens North Face Denali / It was a knock off.

1 IL, United States Review updated:

To whom it may concern,
This is the second email I have sent to you about my wanting to return a North Face Denali I had ordered from you. I was sure to follow you return instructions and emailed you promptly after I receive the jacket and expected to hear back from you with the same promptness I had with you. Please email me back as soon as possible so I know the best way to proceed with this refund.

Comments

• Ss
      14th of Nov, 2010

On October 31st 2010, I ordered a Mens North Face Denali jacket from northfaceoutlet.net, which was said to be 100% authentic under their FAQ page. I just received it, and it was clear that it was not authentic. I took it to a reputable North Face store and asked the manager to tell us what he thought. He immediately said that it was a knock off and then compared it to a real North Face Denali Jacket from his store and showed us the many difference. Since the North Face Denali I received was clearly not authentic like their website said it was and because "at northfaceoutlet your complete satisfaction is our top priority for long term business, " I would like a full, 100% refund. Please provide me with the next step in order to return my product and receive my refund.

• Tl
      8th of Dec, 2010

This is the email address to complain to for the knock off north face items. Unfortunately I did the same thing. It was foolish but my credit card company refunded my money. [protected]@hotmail.com That is the email address that you get when you complete the contact us portion from the website. The response will come back as "suluicy"

• Fr
      11th of Feb, 2019
    The North Face - Boots
    Fresno
    California

One of my boot has fallen apart. Barely used. Only worn in snow. Paid good money for them, very dissapointed.