Menards / special orders and store personal

My wife and my self came in to special order a counter top for our kitchen Island. Alexandria in the counter department was a absolutely terrific. She was extremely helpful and attended to all of our questions, with knowledgeable responses. We had to go pick out a sink to better determine the cut out in our counter top so Alexandria directed us to kitchen and bath area to pick out a sink. The gentleman in the immediate area was Kurt and he was stocking an end cap. I approached him for some information regarding a sink. He sighed basically rolled his eyes and with a tone said "What can I help you with" He was very short and complained he was tired and exhausted. I looked for another person to help us but there was no one around. He continued to walk away going back to the stocking job he was doing forcing me to go back and get him several times to answer questions we had. I ended up special ordering a sink, but his customer service skills we horrible my wife wanted to leave because of his shortness and sighs, very unprofessional. Kurt told us that we would get an email regarding our sink and when it comes in. So I wait for a week or so and get NO email. I call the store and unfortunately I did not get the girls name who answered when I pressed option for operator. I ask her about my special order and she was equally as short and rude like kurt. Like I was bothering her. They must have had the same customer service trainer. Because I ended the call just agog with her short answers and pauses, silence after a one or two word answers. Just rude and unprofessional. I like Menards but this experience left a very bad taste in my mouth regarding Menards. I understand people have bad day but why do I have the luck to catch 2 of them.

Er