Menards / re: whalen halsted 54" fireplace console model # wsf54bf23-3 (insert) 24-15/16 x 18-1/8 x 5-1/16 inch

1 Livonia, MI, United States

RE: Whalen Halsted 54" Fireplace Console Model # WSF54BF23-3
(Insert) 24-15/16 x 18-1/8 x 5-1/16 inch

Menards is not committed into providing high-quality service for your customers this is ridiculous. No one wants to take responsibility for this (heater insert) for this fireplace I've talked to the Whalen Corporation, I've been to the Livonia store 12/07/17 I've submitted e-mail o Guest services 12/18/17, 12/22/17 and nothing. I made this purchase on November 24th 2017. When I took the unit back customer service said there were none in the store they had sold out on Good Friday and I went back to the department and they said there were none in the store in my options was to bring the fireplace back well as heavy as it is and it took me two days to assemble it, that is not an option there's nothing wrong with the wood fireplace it is the insert that is defective. I like to see her try to pick it up. The worst customer service. Here it is over a month and I'm stuck with a defective heater unit and no response. There are 14 of these units at the Marquette, MI store today tell me why I don't have one these. If I had purchased from Home Depot they would had one shipped to my house the next Day!!!

Ma