Menards / menards and designer image vinyl lock floor problem-$4000 plus
It has been an on going nightmare for more than a year.
The product was purchased from Menard's in Long Grove.
It was installed by professional installers both times and both times failed.
It has a "LifeTime Warranty" for residential use. Not so, it seems.
First time it failed (25% seam defects)we were able to get a product exchange but had to pay for removal and replacement labor.
We used a specific installer recommended by the manufacturer.
Second install failed worst than first install(>40% seam defects).
Second time it failed we have been ignored by both Menard's and Vinyl Lock.
We have extensive records.
Both installers are available for interviews and are candid in their comments.
Both worked extensively with Vinyl Lock personnel to insure correct installation.
We have a made a video of the ongoing product defect issue.
I have forwarded the link to the 27MB video.
It is available at:
More Menards Complaints & Reviews
- Menards - lyon's bathtub from menards is crap! 
- Menards - awful place to work in 
- Menards - military discount 
- Menards - mastercraft doors 
- Menards / Midwest Manufacturing / Mastercraft Doors - implied and express warranty not honored 
- Menards - mastercraft front doors
- Menards - mastercraft doors
- Menards - cashier
- Menards - discrimination
- Menards of Chesterfield TWP - custom kitchen cabinets