Menards / terrible experience!
Last Saturday (November 24th) I went with my friend to Menards in Lafayette, IN off of Creasy Lane and the sales ad was still up for DVD's for $2.95 (a Barney DVA) with the red sticker. When she went to pay for this she was charged $7.99. We then took it to the Customer Service counter and asked why was not rang up as the sales price as indicated on the shelf. The manager in charge then called someone and stated that there wasn't a red sticker there and in the paper ad (which we did not see) the sale was only for a few hours that morning. My friend and I felt as if he were calling us liars if front of other customers and employees. My friend in well established in the Health Care field here in Lafayette and I am a Director of a Daycare. We both know many, many people in the area. I was rather shocking to see how someone is allowed to treat customers in this fashion. What about the customer is always right, it wasn't the point that the cost of the DVD was a few dollars more but in the fashion that this person handled it and treated the customer. Believe me 2 customers was lost that day for sure.
More Menards Complaints & Reviews
- Menards - lyon's bathtub from menards is crap! 
- Menards - awful place to work in 
- Menards - military discount 
- Menards - menards and designer image vinyl lock floor problem-$4000 plus 
- Menards - mastercraft doors 
- Menards - windows
- Menards - returns
- Menards - menards canceled paid delivery and declined refund
- Menards - my treatment to me, buy an general manager
- Menards - check out disrespect from employee