Menards — menards sucks
So I ordered my siding from Menards. Pointed to the sample wall and told them I wanted that one - the Khaki Dutchlap siding. Two weeks later I picked it up and brought it home. Opened it the next day to find that it wasn't Dutchlep, it was the regular stuff. Went to the store to get it straightened out and was told they'd take it back, but with a 15% restocking fee.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Golden Valley, MNWhat the hell? This was their mistake, not mine, I didn't type the order up. The manager said I should have been able to decipher their order sheet and see that it didn't say Dutchlap before I paid for it.
I wrote letters to the store and to corporate but no response. They've just lost a customer whose been spending about $1200 a year there for the past 11 years. Many of their employees recognize me. But they'll never see me again. Lucky for me, I have a Home Depot about 2 miles away.
More Menards Complaints & Reviews
- Menards - lyon's bathtub from menards is crap! 
- Menards - military discount 
- Menards - awful place to work in 
- Menards - mastercraft doors 
- Menards - menards and designer image vinyl lock floor problem-$4000 plus 
- Menards - flooring
- Menards - fraud and scam 
- Menards - cedar lumber
- Menards - employee biased behavior
- Menards - delivery