Menards / sold damaged patio table as new
We purchased a patio bistro table at the Jackson, MI Menards 6-20-08. The carton had been re-taped but we thought it was only handling damage. What a surprise when we got home, it was easy to tell this table had been sold and assembled before. The paint was chipped on all 4 corners of the table, yet it was sold as new!! The exchange process cost over 75 miles round trip and 3 hours elapsed time. What a waste of time because of careless employees at Menards. They didn't offer anything extra for our gas, time, & trouble.
More Menards Complaints & Reviews
- Menards - lyon's bathtub from menards is crap! 
- Menards - awful place to work in 
- Menards - military discount 
- Menards - menards and designer image vinyl lock floor problem-$4000 plus 
- Menards - mastercraft doors 
- Menards - service
- Mrnard’s West Bend WI - customer service and unorganized product on shelves,
- Menards - enchanted garden 16" sunface wind wheel
- Menards - customer service
- Menards - I am complaining about item ordered, on march 31 2018 not processed for shipping.