Memphis Ob/Gyn / Meat packing plant

Memphis OB-GYN this group overbooks something fierce. You typically get in no less than one hour after your appt. Once in, the nurse takes your stats and tells you there is no available room and you are left to go back out in the waiting room yet again to wait even longer. When done my experience has been the office has overcharged. When i got my EOB and find out what my payment should be for my daughters appt i was overcharged over $30 and instead of them sending me back a refund check, i had to call them and demand a refund not an office credit which is what they gave me. My insurance company had to call them because they charged for things they were not allowed under the contract with my insurance company. To me this office is more like a meat packing plant.. very impersonal.. rushed and the waiting time unacceptable. I have since left this office never to return.

Sj

Comments

• Me
      10th of Mar, 2009

The Southaven office is AWFUL!!! They overbook appointmnets and you have to wait a LONG time before being seen, and just like someone mentioned before, you are sent back out to the waiting room to wait another hour before being seen. And forget about leaving a message for them to call you back..They dont!! I was really excited to find a doctor close to home, but now I will be looking for a new one because this place is ridiculous!