MemoryWizards.com / Scam

What a scam! I have been ordering computer parts off the internet for six years and never have I come across a worse company. I ordered a DIMM and put a PO Box as my shipping address. Instead of asking me to provide an alternate address (because the insured Airborne Express I paid for doesn't ship to poboxes) they just sent it uninsured Priority Mail, and it was then lost in the mail. They didn't refund me the difference in shipping, they didn't refund me the cost of the RAM I never got (it's now two months later), and they only replied to my emails once I threatened to challenge the charges on my credit card. This is a ludicrous front for defrauding people. Never order with them, ever.

UPDATE: Just now, January 8th, 2004 I received the order. This was pure luck on the part of the Postal Service, and I had not received any replies whatsoever to my emails to MemoryWizards.com customer service about reshipment or refunding. I'm just glad now the $40 wasn't entirely a waste.

Ti

Comments

• Ia
      12th of Jan, 2009

Shipping: $ 1.75
    Tax: $
    0.00
    Total Price: $ 51.75

Shipment Method: USPS Parcel Post for memory only (10-15 business days delivery)

They never sent me the item, and charged me for the memory chip. Their sales department at Sales@memorywizards.com
    has yet to email me back after many of my emails to them for a tracking number. : (
    I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!