MemoryLaneDVD.com / Illegal DVD's

I ordered All in the Family DVD's from MemoryLaneDVD.com and received bootlegged DVDs!! Poor quality and incomplete episodes! I emailed the company about these issues and they just ignored me and my phone calls!!! So I called my bank and filed a chargeback because this is not the kind of DVDs they advertised on their website. My credit card company returned my money and hopefully MemoryLaneDVD.com website will be closed soon!

Bo
Mar 14, 2013

Comments

• Ca
      Mar 13, 2012
    MemoryLaneDVD.com - Don't buy from them!
    MemoryLaneDVD.com

I bought complete series of The Muppet Show from MemoryLaneDVD.com, but I never received them. Don't buy movies from them!

Feb 27, 2013

When I saw memorylanedvd.com website with lots of classic show on sale, I decided to order the JAG complete collection to try them out. At first, I felt a little anxious because I didn’t receive a confirmation email when I placed the order. I emailed the memorylanedvd and asked for the tracking number so I will know the movement of my shipment. A customer rep responded quickly and gave me the information I requested. The following day, I received the whole set – 1 week to be exact!! I went to check the boxset and tested the discs in our DVD player. The whole set was great - complete episodes with great quality. memorylanedvd has proven to be very supportive with customers like me through the whole process. I can suggest that you should email the company to address the issues you might have. Like what I did I tried to contact them through email from their website. Based on my experience, they provided me full customer satisfaction.