Memory Foam Outlet / Bad service

Ordered mattress, paid 90.00 for delivery. They said it would be delivered on Fed X truck and that I would have it one week later. The day came and I called them to confirm delivery so that I could be home. They said it would be here 5 days late and that they still had no tracking number but that they would call me the following sunday to confirm with tracking number.
No phone call was received. I tried calling them several times on Sunday and of course you can not get through. Just got off the phone with them and I am not allowed to know the trucking company name or phone number or even fax number, (which by the way is not Fed X) and I asked for supervisor or owner and all I got was a first name since nobody knows the owners last name!!! So here I sit very annoyed and still no bed almost 2 weeks later. So much for my daughters surprise birthday present.

Oh and I am told its now on the truck but I STILL do not have a tracking number or any proof what so ever except of the word of a guy on the other end of the phone ( Jeffrey ) who also has no last name.

Ga

Comments

Un
  23rd of Aug, 2009

I bought a king mattress from these guys. When I finally unpacked it, it stunk. A serious chemical smell. The mattress we noticed was seperated on one corner, a hole in the cover, it looked used. It was horrible to sleep on, and I have been trying to get a refund for weeks now. Jeff, keeps giving me a run around, lying, and telling me he will honor the 90 return/refund. But keeps stalling. This company is a total rip off.

Dan Carey

Ca
  1st of Feb, 2011

I bought a queen bed from them, 2 years later the bed has a HUGE hole, the foam doesnt get back in place, the quality is terrible. I tried to contact them no answer nothing. They just rip you off

Carl Olsen

Ro
  3rd of Jun, 2016
Memory Foam Outlet - Scam
Memory Foam Outlet

My mom, purchased a firm queen size mattress for us. Slept on it 2 wks, it was way too firm. Contacted Jeffrey Batic at the Co. and told him I wanted to ship it back and reorder a king in a medium support. HE suggested instead, he would give me a great deal on the queen, which we would keep and for an additional amount he would send us a new king. I agreed. He said he would send a tracking # that day and I should have the bed in no time. No tracking # arrived. I phoned many times, finally reaching him after days of calling and he said it would be there Monday, March 15. I asked for a tracking # via phone message & a receipt but never got one. I reached him on 3/16/10, asking where was my bed, he said he couldn't get ahold of the shipper to find out where the mattress was. After many calls, my husband called & reached Jeffrey & he said, it was still sitting on the dock & when the boss found out the price being charged, he would not release the mattress til we signed a paper saying that we would agree this would be the only exchange and there would not be a warranty. We agreed, send us the paperwork because we were suffering on the present mattress. No paperwork was ever sent. Jeffrey has not answered any of our calls. State of Flordia has him listed as the Registered Agent for Memory Foam Outlet. So he lied. He lied about the offer. He lied about having bosses. He lied about send a tracking #. He lied about sending a paper to sign. He lied about the trucking company. (When I checked with the trucking company, they said they had no record of the co.). I gave Jeffrey one month to straighten this out. It was his idea to negotiate a new price with the king and give us a deal on the queen. HE NEVER FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH ANYTHING HE SAID HE WOULD DO & we are still laying (not sleeping) on a rock hard mattress. We do not feel we can send it back to try to get our money back since he has not followed through on anything yet. All we wanted was the deal HE offered us.