Memorial Hermann Billing — insurance billing from dec. 2016 still not resolved
I was incorrectly billed $150 for my yearly deductible by Memorial Hermann PT in Jan. 2017. The billing dept. will not refund the $150 which I have already paid to other medical institutions. They stated that there is a question about funds that my 2016 insurance company has not paid in the amount of over $2, 000. I have had my 2016 and 2017 insurance companies call Memorial Hermann billing and they continually say it has been sent to a review committee. It is almost May and they still have my $150. There is no way that 4 short PT visits are over $2, 000. I am on Medicare Advantage and have never had a problem like this. Can you help me?
More Memorial Hermann Billing Complaints & Reviews
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - dirty restroom and cafeteria conditions 
- Memorial Hermann Billing - billing 
- Memorial Hermann - billing department
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - money weight more than life 
- Memorial Hermann Sugarland - negligence 
- Memorial Hermann - no consent... it does matter they do what they want.
- Memorial Hermann Health System - terrible customer service
- Memorial Hermann Health System - er
- Memorial Hermann - transport from memorial hermann urgent care to mh katy hospital
- Memorial Hermann - dr. jawad sarwar office staff