Memorex / disks complaint

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Bought some disks from Memorex for a good deal. I loaded them on my computer and my roomate Natasha Rye said the cd rom player became
broken after using the Memorex disk. Somehow the disks were not
reading correctly. We contact Memorex and told them what had happened. They agreed to a refund or another pair but they were not willing to repair the cd player. So before loading in dick, be sure to look at the disk first to see if there in good condition.

More Memorex Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ri
      13th of Jan, 2011

there have been an lot of bad cdr-discs. i bought 50 cds and over 25 were bad. i have three different burn programs but none will burn. your discs are not copying the material. it comes up calibration error. this means your discs are not made right. i also bought two five packs. three out of five of both packs didn't work. i'm getting tired of your cds not working. the five packs were tdks. i afraid to buy anymore of your product. i'm getting tired of being screwed!!!

• Ri
      13th of Jan, 2011

your cd's are not recording. i had twenty good ones and the rest were bad. i also bought two ten packs with marking pens. none of the disc's recorded. i have three burning programs and none will record your latest batch of cds. the tdks are the same way. my computer says there is calibration error. which means your discs are not made right. i will not buy anymore of your product. i'm sick of it.

• Ki
      12th of Jan, 2012

i feel bad ive only had 8 out of a 100 that was bad but still when u pay for something u expect to get it

• Tr
      25th of Jul, 2013
    Memorex - 8 out of 10 cds were defective
    Memorex
    Hampton
    Virginia

I went to Family Dollar and bought a pack of 10 blank cd's from the Memorex company which was $5.50. Got home and burned a cd. The cd's I'm burning is mainly for the car so when I travel, I can listen to the songs I want without having the hassle of the radio. Went to play the cd in the car and it wouldn't even suck the cd into the drive. Later I tried to put the other cd's in the drive and they still wouldn't go in. EXCEPT for TWO OF THEM!!! Really!!?? Even though they were only five dollars, that could've went into my gas tank. Come to find out that the other 8 cd's are so thin that they're not even really considered a cd which is why the cd players won't take them and read them as cd's. So now I'm throwing away money for two cd's that actually work. My advice would be not to buy ANY Memorex products because they're a bunch of money hungry producers who don't care about giving their customers successful products more than they are about taking your money.!

28th of Nov, 2018

I bought a 25 pack and out of 25 cd-r's there were 13 bad discs that wouldn't copy my book right..After so many bad discs I looked at the bad ones and found that good discs that recorded correctly had a border that is usually about 1/16"into the disc and all the bad discs had around the edge of the discs were about 1/2" into the disc area..Poor quality and I will never buy memorex again..They are not worth the stress of trying to record your music or books on...