memberservicessignusacdt.com / They took 149.95 out of my acct.w/o per.

1 Cedar StreetMarion, KS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 620-381-2111

Every so often I will go to the bank and get print outs for at least a couple of months back. This is so I can really monitor the daily activity in my account. On 2/16/2010, I went to the bank and asked for a print out for 4 full months back. So I began looking at the earlier months first and everthything was fine. When I got to the February print out page, as I was looking down it, as I got to Feb.11, 2010, I noticed an -ACH debit for 149.95. I did not authorize this charge nor do I know where it actually came from. All I have is a website name and a phone #, but of course when I called they were closed. The only thing I can think of is, I was trying to get a loan (payday.) This still for no reason gives them the right to think that they can take what ever they choose or feel they need, and they don' need to access anyone else's account but their own, unless they have written or verbal consent. If they accessed my account because I visted their website I feel that, that is theft and they should be legally punished. I need the money a lot more than company who makes a living off of rippng people off. I am disable and only get paid once a month and my check is only $778.00. PERIOD!!! no more no less. I want all of my money back every last cent.

Comments

• Mi
      16th of Apr, 2010

my money back today 4/16/10 my name is mirna vega

• Pi
      29th of May, 2010

I'm on SSI and SS and it's not a lot and i just check my account and 149.00 plus 19.00 dollars was taken my my account but they didn't get the money cause i didn't have nothing much in my account and they try two time's and i was charged 70.00 dollars for overdrawn in my account. I only had like 4.00 dollars just to have a open account til my next checks come to pay bill's and buy food again...THEY BETTER NOT TRY TOUCHING MY ACCOUNT AGAIN CAUSE I WILL REPORT THIS TO SOMEONE HIGHER AND TAKE GOING TO PAY ME A LOT OF MONEY AND/OR A VERY BIG LAW SUIT!!!...I BETTER GET A RETURN MESSAGE THAT THEIR SORRY AND WILL STOP...I MIGHT BE A LOW INCOME WOMAN BUT TRUST ME..YOU TOUCH MY ACCOUNT AGAIN I WON'T BE FOR LONG!!!

I MADE A COPY OF ALL THE COMPLAINS AND MINES AND I WILL BE SEEING MY BANK AND A LAWYER...DON'T MESS WITH ME!...

• Ve
      18th of Jun, 2010
    memberservicessignusacdt.com - unautorized withdrawls from account
    memberservices@usacdt.com

I didnt authorize withdrawls from my account and would like to be taken off ur list permantly and my account credited as soon as possible

• Mi
      3rd of Jul, 2010
    memberservicessignusacdt.com - unauthorized withdrawal from mu account
    Money Mutual
    Portsmouth
    Virginia
    moneymutal.com

I woke up this morning and had an unauthorized transaction out of my account for $149.95. I would like it refunded asap. I dont know what this is about.

• Al
      3rd of Jul, 2010

Have you actually contacted your bank for assistance?

• Ve
      17th of Sep, 2010

You ask for loan cash and they take money from you account without permission USA Credit they like to steel money from your account and Choise Gold SVC.