Membersavingssignprivacymattersidentity.com / mon exsisting co.

called to cancel membership at [protected] operator says invalid # call [protected] which is XEROX product service no such person place or thing. this # number given false place, contact credit card co. cancel charges ...FRAUD...!!!

Comments

• Ca
      12th of Aug, 2009

The question is: How can we stop these crooks?! Yes, I have been ripped off by them too! No, I never authorized them to charge my account $29.95 every month for the past few months! Just how many people out there are being taken by this same bunch of thiefs/common criminals! They are connected to the same bunch of crooks that run the national credit agencies; that can report false information on your credit, almost ruin your credit.life, take your money for free credit reports; and no one seems to be able to touch or stop them! What's up with all this?

• Ca
      12th of Aug, 2009

Update to my previous statement: I just got off the phone with my bank. What they are doing is stopping anyone other changes on my present Visa Card, and are issuing me a new one! Plus, I can go by the bank and fill out a Dispute Form, for unauthorized withdrawls, and I will be reimbursed any ammounts from this crooked company for the past 60 days! Then the bank's legal department will investigate this company and attempt to get their money back, etc...
    This so called company, should be STOPPED!
    Carl