membersavingsignfoodandflix.com / to cancel charges

1 Bakersfield, CA, United States Review updated:

I am trying to get the $1.00 charges dropped, off of my account, and can not get a live person, to do this. They tell me to e-mail member saving @ food and flix.com. This also is of no help. I just want my charges dropped, as I don't want them.

Comments

Ta
  21st of Feb, 2009

want to cancel

Ta
  21st of Feb, 2009

want to cancel member ship and id number is 963307568 can not get a live operator.

Pa
  23rd of Feb, 2009

I have had the same problems with food and fix.com. I have called them, emailed them. They promised to cancel in 5 days. It has been more than ten days and no results.

Aa
  23rd of Mar, 2009

i am having the same problem.. i want to cancel my subscription or what ever it is called cause they charged me for something I have no idea of what of. I want it cancelled as soon as possible. I am very dissatisfied about it. I had a damn bill to pay and this place took it before i could even pay my bill. now my bill is late and i'm gonna lose water cause of this crap. what can i do to get them to stop billing me and taking it out of my card.

Th
  24th of Aug, 2010

Please cancel my membership charge of $1.00 per month.
Acct #712470945 Thomas BAatholomew

Ti
  30th of Sep, 2010

GET THIS CHARGE OFF MY ACCT. MANY PEOPLE ARE SAYING THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS AND NEITHER DO I. REMOVE NOW! CHARGED TO TIMOTHY P KOEBERLE #52241600

Ti
  30th of Sep, 2010

I DON'T WANT THIS CHARGE TO APPEAR ON MY ACCT EVER AGAIN. I CAN'T MAKE IT ANY CLEARER THAN THAT. TK