members-edge.com / Phone charge

United States, New Jersey, Teaneck Review updated:
Member's Edge Voicemail
492-C Cedar Lane #396
Phone: 1-877-448-3232
I received our AT & T bill with a 19.99 charge from member's edge. When I called the company they said I signed up for a voice mail service. When I said I didn't they tried to tell me my husband did it. But the info they gave was all wrong. It wasn't the birthday, email address, and mothers maiden name. It has taken me 4 phone calls, emails, and a complaint to our Attorney General. And as of today they still have not credited our phone bill. I may also add that the info they did send me was on a other person in TN who has had the same problem. Do not do business with company. They are frauds...

N  20th of Jul, 2009 by
I saw some charges from METELINE TECH, INC that appeared on my AT&T bill through Enhanced Services Billing Inc. I called METELINE TECH INC and I was told that some one put in my phone number and signed up for some trial offers and hence got charged.

What's ridiculous is how foolish is METELINE TECH to just believe the internet user and charge a person that has no idea of what's going on. These kind of companies should be penalized for not conducting the business in a respectable way.
N  25th of Feb, 2010 by
A charge unauthorized for voicemail.