Member's Edge / Scam organization taking advantage of people

Member's Edge

This company is nothing more than a scam organization taking advantage of people. I called them today and told them I am going to seek legal counsel if they do not reimbursement fully and will seek fraud charges. They told me I had to go and get something from my ISP stating I did not go to a IP Address; they must think I am an idiot. That doesn't work or fly with me because they could have manipulated or received data on me.

I further told them they had seven (7) business days to contact me. This is ridiculous and I know what I sign up for and what I don't sign up for. I never signed up with this company. Further, I am just as mad with Verizon for third-party billing without authorization. Verizon needs my permission to look at my account via customer service but they let any company bill my account without consent? Does that make any sense? No it does not. I will get my money back if I have to write the state congressmen.

N  2nd of Sep, 2011 by

Member's Edge - My July Fairpoint bill shows two charges of $14.95
Member's Edge

My July Fairpoint bill shows two charges of $14.95, dated 06/24/10 – I have not signed or agreed to any services with the company – Need to call Fairpoint to dispute and find a contact number to have these charges removed ASAP.