[Resolved] Mem Property Management Co Inc / The company continued to provide different offers

Aug 29, 2015
35 Journal Square Plaza, Jersey City, NJ 07306
We wanted to rent property through the company Mem Property Management Co Inc. The lady in this company worked so slowly and searched for the property within 3 weeks. When we found the property, we asked the company to stop searching. But they continued to call me and offered us different places. We advised them to stop, but they continued to do it. So, please any advices of how to stop this company.

Resolution statement

MEM Property Management Customer Care's Response, Apr 20, 2017
thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, as well as any miscommunication for our Service Department that has led to your distrust in our services. I am discouraged to hear of your negative experience. Above all else, providing excellent customer service is our main goal and it is unfortunate you were not treated with the respect you deserve. Given the opportunity, I would like to learn more details about your case and to be able to make things right. Please contact me at your convenience.

Martin H. Laderman