Melissa Taitano aka Commercial Vision LLC / Real Estate Fraud,NSF, Wachovia & JP Morgan Forged statements

8414 Mount Nido DrLas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
4.4
Phone: 925-890-1180
Highly sophisticated real estate scam!!! Melissa Taitano contacted me to lease one of my Luxury rental properties. She wrote a check for $16K for the rental and maybe there was some miscommunication about when it was to be deposited and it came back NSF. She immediately wired the funds to cover it and apologized. She asked me if my properties were for sale and I told her yes. She made an offer which was over $16, 000, 000. and was accepted. She wrote me a check for $100K to take them off the rental market and cancel future rentals. Oh, she asked me to hold the check till “Monday" and she would “wire" the funds. I thought that would be OK since she had just wired the $16K. She signed the sales contracts to purchase the Luxury compound and the bottom line; all 4 $100K checks were returned NSF also. So now I have 5 NSF checks totaling $500K. I stopped taking rentals, I had 5 professional athletes that wanted to rent the properties which represented $120K of income and she told me to not take the rentals, that we would have closed escrow by then. So I passed on the rentals. She had to take a trip to Guam and said she would make good on the checks before she left, but that didn't happen and then her funds were in a “private placement trade" account and didn't “mature" until mid August when she would be returning from Guam- just days before we were suppose to close escrow. I spent over $80K preparing the properties and replacing some furniture etc to have everything ready to go for the August 20th closing date. She asked for a 10 day extension. It was given. In the meantime, I moved my family out of the property and have 5 storage units, but I remain on the property for security reasons. Weeks have passed since the 10 days extension always with a very earnest promise to wire money next week on “Monday or Tuesday". As of this date, I am out over $300K. No return phone calls. And the broker statements that she provided from Wachovia Securities and JP Morgan/Chase were all forged and fraudulent. We actually verified one and a follow up phone call today says they have no account number like that in their records. Account numbers, names and amounts were pasted onto real statements. So someway, somehow, she is getting major firms to verify funds for a “very limited time period" –maybe a day or week and then they don't even know who I am calling on. I have bank manager's names and signatures on these verification documents. I don't know if the sales contracts allowed her to try and “time-share, fractionalize, find a group of investors" take deposits from unsuspecting investors, or what?!!!

All I do know at this point is I am out over $300K and she will continue to defraud clients as she obviously has done. And to meet her you would never believe that it was a total “con". She is very polished and convincing and ANYONE who would do business with her is a poor unsuspecting individual.

Comments

Sm
  9th of Nov, 2008
I too was scam couple of years ago by this same person. As a matter of fact her family lives in California and that is where she had lived before residing in Las Vegas. She and her ex husband had scam a couple of people there too. I guess some people where after them so they made a quick move out here to calm things down from California but also start scaming people here.
If you come upon this person do not trust her. She is a liar and she knows how to talk to you to make you want to believe her. She uses other people SS # and she also forges other people names. I know this for a fact...
I only hope one day she gets caught and goes to jail. She has ruin so many people even her own family has been part of her scam... If she can scam her own family so there is no quilt that she would do it to anyone.
If you have been scam by her as well, please write in and post your comment. We need to let people out there know what she is doing and put a stop to it...

Sandy
Ra
  24th of Apr, 2009
If anyone has contact with this individual, I would like a phone call @ 813-838-5673 .. I have some legal matters pending.. 4/24/09
Co
  3rd of Nov, 2009
This is what this person does is SCAM people with promises she cannot deliver. Her talk is smooth and she knows how to string you along til the end then all of a sudden you cannot contact her and she will not return any of your phone calls, also her cell number is changed. She has been scaming people here in vegas and California, formally her home town. We need to have more people come forward and also tell their story. She needs to be stop and put in jail. She has haved people not only lose their homes and money also there marriage. She will continue this format til she is confronted and the authorities come in to invest her home and also her computer as well as interviewing people.
Ra
  19th of Dec, 2010
Hey I know her!
So
  29th of Dec, 2010
If anyone has content with this individual recently please let us know. There is a FBI investigation regarding illegal finance as well as forge documents under other people names as well as using personal ss# to recreate illegal mis-information and creating illegal company using forge names.
Pr
  27th of Jan, 2011
I know her residential address. Feel free to email me. She is a total con.
Ke
  1st of Feb, 2011
what is her residential address? please email me. How do you know her?
Ke
  1st of Feb, 2011
what is her residential address? please post it/ I would like to seek legal paper work and also file a complaint. Why is she continuing to rip off people? who will be the next innocent victim?
Al
  3rd of May, 2011
So I have been hearing stories about this women she has clients in California as well as in Nevada. Does anyone know what she is doing now? Is she still in contact with her ex-husband Ramesh? I know in the past they both set-up clients and fraud them... It will be wise if anyone has contact with this two individual is not to believe them or do any transaction concerning money or any documents, forgery is also a big issue.
Ki
  12th of Oct, 2011
I found out by a reliable source if this person has rip you off you can file a complaint with metro or the FBI they will investigate the individual, also if this kind of stuff has had happned after 5 years you can still file a report, this report will stay in there records or file.
Cp
  19th of Sep, 2012
Please be clear that these complaints are about Melissa Mae Taitano. NOT about Melissa (no middle name) Taitano. NOT about Melissa Taitano, C.P.A. NOT about Melissa G. Taitano. NOT about all the other Melissa Taitano's with different middle initials.
There are several ladies who bear the same name Melissa Taitano, and these other ladies are not involved with this ripoff artist.
My name is also Melissa (No Middle Name) Taitano. I don't know Melissa Mae Taitano, and I've never crossed paths with her. I have no association with her. And I just hope she never tries to use my identity in her scams.