Comments

The saundersons have left South Africa and are now living in England

Oct 06, 2016

They have left South Africa and are now living in England

Oct 24, 2016

The High Court issued an order against Bradley Saunderson - he cannot practice anymore as an attorney. The case was brought forward by the Law Society. Melissa and Bradley Saunderson made me spend over R18 000.00 on something that should have cost me at most R1500.00. We will forgive you Melissa, when you refund us all the money we have spent including the money for the postnuptial contract.

Oct 24, 2016

I do not believe ancjones. That is probably Bradley and Melissa Saunderson, once again trying to pull the wool over our eyes. You had two cars and a big, beautiful house. You should have made a plan to ell off things and attend to your clients, not live in luxury and continue to fleece your clients. You looked me in the eye and lied to me when I asked you if Saunderson attorneys are fraudsters. You took my money and gave me a fake H number which the Deeds Office never had on record because you never filed it at the Deeds office.

Oct 24, 2016

Anyway, how does someone go to England with the pound being so strong and claim to have no money here. Once again, Melissa and Bradley Saunderson think we are idiots. No, we nailed you through the Law Society, the Deeds Office is going to nail you, and all the clients you decieived will have their turn to claim back the money you owe them. This will never go away! Shame on you! two!

Oct 28, 2016

It is true they are in England get someone in South Africa to check how they got there visa to live and work over here. I am in England and have first hand knowledge of this.

• Ff
      Nov 07, 2016

I see that the apology does not deal with the fact that they manufactured genuine looking Deeds Office stamps and endorsed the antenuptial contract with these stamps and allocated them a fraudulent deeds office registration number.

If her husband was working in Kenya I am wondering if he actually signed them as notary or whether his signature was forged as well.

• Dp
      Jan 30, 2017

In the same boat and found out recently that we have also been duped. Very unfortunate and upsetting. Will have to lodge a postnup which will cost! Any updates on how far the court case is going?

Jun 11, 2017

They have changed their surnames to Ballard and have setup a company called Ballard base Ltd in Cambridge England.

• Ju
      Aug 05, 2017

i am a bit late on this response but i was also scammed.
    Does anyone know what is happening with the case?
    If anyone can also advise how i 'undo' my status of being married in COP?

• Lo
      Mar 27, 2018

I know I am a bit late but I was also scammed by this people. Only found out now as I needed to sell my property. Very sad.