melissa Hood

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 by

moneypak

Oswego, New York
your service took 5 days to verify my I'D last week. after it finally accepted my moneypak load, I received a message stating try again with your next moneypak without delays. The very next day I tried to load another moneypak and again it's trying to verify my ID. it's been since Thursday March 16 and I still cannot load this money. I'm beyond upset! this money is money received that was already paid by another individual to myself and your company is holding my money like it's your own! time to get your services straightened out. it's not your money to hold. I will load when you allow it, and after that I will no longer use your services. I've been a customer for 3 years and this is unacceptable. please handle things on your end immediately, I need my money! I'm done dealing with this type of business. perhaps you should have a customer service department in the United States where someone could actually help. Disgusted with Greendot and Moneypak.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree