Melindas Laptops / Scam and fraud

1 6320 Vine # 2Philadelphia, United States Review updated:
Phone: 215-279-9283

I too have been victimized by this company, it is sad because this type of behavior is exactly why people in the USA are scared to buy from china. We send them our hard earned money and they hide behind the laws in china.I paid them 2030.00 as per their invoice for laptops, what I got was 2 pairs of sneakers and some hair products. This company wasted my time over and over even though I repeatedly asked them to just send me a refund.

Additionally I repeatedly told them that my customers were getting very angry about having to wait for these products but all I got was more excuses from them. Then to add insult to injury the company threatened to not send my products and keep my money because I filed a complaint to Alibaba.

Why these companies aren’t screened more by Alibaba and Trust Pass WHY are they allowed to tarnish the reputations of the good suppliers that are honorable? I feel that anyone who has had this experience should start complaining and filing a petition against this kind of hypocrisy. Also what good is it to become a paid member of Alibaba or Truss Pass if you have no protection against these types of thieves? It seems that they can get away with anything they want.

I will be contacting any and everyone I feel that can do something about this and other forms of thievery from companies like this one, fortunately for me I have good suppliers in china that I have become friends with and they will also complain on my behalf and on the behalf of others who have been victimized by this company.

I also noticed that someone mentioned in the post why would you buy laptops from a garment company to that I reply If you visit their website it not only says they sell laptops but also other electronics. Regardless of the fact that they are called Kadi Garment Company, are you saying this gives them a legitimacy to steal? Are you saying Alibaba and Trust Pass are condoning this type of behavior and helping companies like this to accomplish these thefts? I welcome anyone who is willing to join me in the fight to banish this type of blatant disrespect for small companies and individuals are just starting out and who are just trying to make a decent living.

Shame on You Kadi Garment Company and any other companies or individuals who perpetrate this kind of disgusting stealing, you give your country a bad reputation and a bad name.

Comments

• Rl
      6th of Sep, 2008

I agree with complainant. I just lost US$807.20 trying to buy 30 mp4 from Wayestar Technology Co. Ltd. The mp4 they sent contained contraband Tetris games, and US customs stopped the shipment. Wayestar would do nothing about correcting their mistake, and accused me of being at fault somehow. I have started a website to share information about bad Chinese companies, http://screwedbychina.com/. All screwees are welcome to post their stories on my web.

17th of Sep, 2008

I have cooperated with Wayestar Technology Limited Company for more than one year, their quality is the best one I have met, and they threat our faulty players very carefully and send back to me on time.I don't think you should put a so good supplier together with the other bad suppliers.Anyway, we will support my long term partner.