Meleleuca / Bad service

United States Review updated:
I agree with staying away from the MOM team. I was with Melaleuca and what really ticked me off was that you could not tell people what the company was. You had to sites like these because you could NOT use Melaleuca's name in your advertising.

Suffice it to say, it turned a lot of people off because they thought you were being sneaky and deceptive. Plus, I had customers that forgot to place thier orders, got thier autoship, placed and order in between then, then called or emailed me all pissed off because they got all this stuff.

Very frustrating!

I am with a different company now - no deception, no monthly requirements or anything like that. It has been great and I actually have a some business that I don't have to hide!!!

D  13th of Aug, 2009 by
First of all, Melaleuca is incredibly wise to limit the use of their name because then they can better control the public image of the name.

Try mentioning the word "Melaleuca" to 10 various people and watch their reactions. Now try saying the word "Amway" to the same 10 people and you will see why they have made a VERY wise choice in limiting the use of their actual name in ads.

It also encourages people to work the compensation plan the right way, the way it was designed to be worked, thru one on one contact and RELATIONSHIPS.

At the heart of the Melaleuca opportunity is the commitment to enhance lives by helping people. They pay you more and more as you help others build their businesses, much more than if you just build yourself only. When you understand the bigger picture, the rule makes perfect sence as it "forces" you to get appointments on the merits and not just by tossing a name out there.

Sounds to me like whoever enrolled you didnt train you at all. I'm sorry you were with someone who didnt understand how it is supposed to work.