Meldi Ma.Inc / vacant the apartment NOTICE

1 15947,S.Laramie Ave. apt 2SOak Forest, IL, United States
Phone: 4049361529

Hello, I'm a tenant staying in Oak Forest, Illinois.
I'm staying in an rental apartment Since 1st Sept'06.

i have a lease from Sept.1st to August 31st.every year.I pay my rent $850.00 every month. regularly at the end of every month. i had no complains from my landlord Mr.Richard Bryan until now date.
But, since last 2 months we had a BED-BUGS problems, i complained him about that. He came once after several calls and sprayed the room.
After that i had that problem again from October 1st week. i called again several times for this problem.He showed up on Sunday, Oct.12th and said that he would be back on Monday, the next day.i was said to vacate both bed rooms. i did vacate and put all my stuff in Living Room from Monday to Saturday, Oct 13th to Oct 18th, 2008.I called atleast 10 times to reach him.He never picked up the phone nor even repied me back.
Atlast, i hired a Pest control guy on my expense.I paid him $120.00. And the same day the landlord showed up after the job was done.Now, i deducted that amount from my rental check of $850 and i sent him the check of $730.
He sent me a Notice to vacant the place till Dec 04, 2008.
im worried about my 65 yrs old Parents. Where shall i go in this cold Winter...???
Please, help me. You can call me on [protected] or email me on hi_alps@yahoo.com
Waiting for your help and reply,
thanks,