melanotan / I ordered melanotan 2, they took my money and never gave me my product

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered melanotan2 from this website and i was ment to recieve my goods 2-3 working days later, they sent me an email after purchase to say once the money has been taken out of my account they would send the goods, its a total SCAM!My money was taken out of my account and no goods, i suppose i shoud have looked more into the website, once it had been cleared the site changed into polish, i recieved in the same email my tracking number and noting else, ive tried to send them messages but no reply, no call number no address, ive been an idiot, now ive trandfered all my money from that account into another !the email for writing to with any problems was melanotanuk@gmail.com dont expect a reply! has anyone else has a similar experience?

Comments

• Iv
      27th of Jun, 2011

Hello, I same thing, I made the payment on May 28, they sent me the email telling me that when they sent the payment was confirmed Melanotan ... the money was paid but then ... Today June 27 no delivery no response to email is a scam, but you can not report them somewhere? I hope some people will die early of ###!

27th of Jun, 2011

was it from www.melanotan.uk.co.uk? yeah im jst afraid to put money into that account thank god i have 2 accounts, wonder would they b able to clear my account if i put money into it! i dont know how to go about reporting them but i do hope they die a slow a painful death!!! did u email the same email address as me? ugh i bet its like some out of office reply thing!

27th of Jun, 2011

btw my frined gets hers from www.magicskinsolutions.com and she acutally gets hers!!! a real company would have a phone number and contact details more than just an email address so its my fault in a way! but i still hate the m

27th of Jun, 2011

same thing happend 2 me i ordered them on the 16th june they took me money out me account am still waiting 4 um, am really pissed off about it but what can we do? nothing but what goes around comes around

28th of Jun, 2011

what website did u buy from?

• Tr
      28th of Jun, 2011

I did the same... I got the e-mail confirming the payment but as yet, have not recieved anything. I don't know how to report the site as a fake. Does anyone know?

28th of Jun, 2011

the website i ordered them from was www.melanotanuk.co.uk i am just looking how 2 report the site so it can be closed down .

28th of Jun, 2011

same website as me!! it's a polish website, im going to look into how to close it down aswel!!

28th of Jun, 2011

how much did u spend on there website? i feel sooo foolish!

28th of Jun, 2011

I paid 112 euros, every day I send an email with insults and threats, but it's no use, I found another site with www.melanotanuk.co.uk http://melanotaninfo.com, I sent 10 emails, even but no response to them are likely to be associated, so it's a well organized scam. NEAC so do not trust other sites that come from them.
    we need to shut that ###, if I knew for sure where the place could do more, if you have valuable information. Do you know a safe site to buy Melanotan 1 in europe?
    from being ripped off so badly, not so much for the money but because of the way!

28th of Jun, 2011

I do now! My friend told me she she gets hers from www.magicskinsolutions.com and if u order b4 1pm u get next day deliver in the uk! ### thats alot to loose from them !!ugh im suprised they are not already shut down!

28th of Jun, 2011

i tried to add reviews on melanotanuk.co.uk days ago and noting happend!

28th of Jun, 2011

ok u guys ive researched and rang the bank, you can do something called a reclaim ...the fraud department of your bank will give you back your money if the transaction is between 50 days well in the uk anyways, i woman i spoke to said i had to call the fraud team between 9-5 so il do that 2moro and let you know how that goes, i suggest you guys do the same! its the principle ! i dont want to let them get away with this!

i spent £26 on um but will ring me bank 2moz 2 see if can recliam it bk

28th of Jun, 2011

yeah u should do! its the principle! ive just orderd from melanotanmagic.com my neighbour called in and she uses that and apprently its better that one the i stated above! my friend got next day deliverly! let me know how u get on with the bank il let u know :)

28th of Jun, 2011

iv ordered some more from magic skin solutions i checked the site out 1st b4 buying it hopefully they should come. i did use the tanning injections last summer my friend got um 4 me but he cant get um no more otherwise would of got um off him but yeah will let yeah no how got on wiv bank 2moz :>

28th of Jun, 2011

great, i look forward to reading your message my friend is soooooo brown from the ones i mentioned above! i'm going on holidays next wed soo sunbeds are in action atm! as were the tanning injections (ment to be) good luck at the bank :)

29th of Jun, 2011

Spoke to the bank u need to wait 15 days for the delivery then they can help you get your money back, hope this is helpful to all of u, ive reported the website on loads of sites and so on aswel

• Mr
      6th of Jul, 2011

I also made an order on the 26th June and have still not received my item and have sent 4 emails to them, please let me know if you received a reply or get a telephone number.

6th of Jul, 2011

I'm sorry for you but it is a scam, I lost 112 euros, I still have to think like revenge. Hello I'm sorry
    ivan