mel s harris and assosiates / herassing elderly for someone elses bill

23 mill stcanaseraga, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 607-545-6716
my sister and i both use my 81yr old mothers sears credit card to buy items thru sears. my mothers mind is in good shape thank god for her. she helps us the way she does were greatfull. my sister and i both have sears credit card debt. i could pay off my debt they will find me. but my complaint is because sears needs a phone number (anyones even a phone booth) they call my mother 81 years old for my sisters debt. by the way my sister is not well and she is on SSI & SSD which is not much. and now they may freeze her bank account. how do we stop the calls from mel s harris and associates. we my mother, sister and i have all called them and they will not give me an address to contact them and are nasty. very my sister was so upset she went to the hospital ER. tks karla.
email does not work please call me

Comments

Th
  2nd of Sep, 2009
I'm sorry for you bad experience! Unfortunately most companies do need some type of telephone on file to contact clients for a few different reasons, if there was ever any type of issues with the card, they have to call and make sure things are ok. My only advice is to see if your sister changes the number on her sears account to her number, as to not to disturb your mother. If that also doesn't work, because your sister is getting a lot of calls, I would suggest calling into sears and looking into some payment options. If you do some type of payment plan, it will lower the apr, stop fees, and the phone calls! I hope this helps for you or anyone else out there!