Mel Harris associates / Mel harris

1 16 John St., #1510New York, NY, United States Review updated:

Mel Harris freeze my account without notifying me and even got a judgement against me without even informing me until it happened. After doing a search on the internet they are numerous complaints on this company in what they are doing to everyone. After calling them and speaking to the rudest people they are refusing to speak with me unless I give them all my personal information, I told them they have my personal information if they were able to file a case in court about me without me knowing. Do they have to right to do this?

Gf

Comments

• Vi
      18th of Nov, 2008

They did the same thing to me today. I don't know what to do. How are you going about this situation? I want to take my name off the account (joint account), but, I'm afraid that they will start to take out money from my paycheck.

• Si
      2nd of Dec, 2008

You guys, read my comments under the complaint titled "mel harris and associates" on this site. Too long to repost here. This will get you started and get you control of your money back!

• El
      1st of Feb, 2010

No, they can not get a judgment by default without serving you properly. They did not serve you properly, they did a sewer service and you will have to go to the court that holds the judgment and fill out the required paperwork.