Meijer / time theft

Normal, IL, United States Review updated:

Recently I was fired from Meijer for being a criminal. I was fired for time theft, which I didnt think was possible. The assistant manager took my time theft case to coporate. I was fired soon after and labeled a criminal. It was for 1 hour of time and I didnt get paid for it. So what did I really steal?

Comments

• Wi
      17th of Jan, 2011

Dawniette's at it again - spewing hatred on others. Don't you have a job to go to? dumb.

• Wi
      17th of Jan, 2011

you know, i've only got mad at you cause you started spewing ### about me on the boards. My focus had been on the employer - NOT YOU. You have made it all about yourself. Think about it. I know it's hard, but really. If you were that bright, you wouldn't be responding to every person's posts on the board. I'm responding to get my point across. And THAT's IT!

• Br
      17th of Jan, 2011

File for unemployment and appeal when they deny you. If they got the proof, they will have it at the appeal. If they don't, then you most likely will get the unemployment benefits and then maybe a lawyer will take your case and you won't pay until you win??