Meijercustomer service

I have two complaints. I went to buy the Crest Prohealth using my Mperks to get $2 off on 2/4/17. The spot should have had 3.7oz of toothpaste in order to get the offer. I went up to the cashier and my toothpaste rang up as $2.99. I discovered there were 3.3oz of toothpaste in the 3.7 oz spot. I had to almost clear the shelf to get a 3.7oz tube. That's consumer fraud. People probably didn't pay attention and got burned but I was paying attention to the prices. The 2nd complaint as deals what I consider as consumer fraud. I bought some Flesichman margarine only because the sign stated it was $1.69. When I went to the cashier it rung up as $2.19. I hadn't paid attention because it was Super Bowl and the lines were extremely long and I just wanted to get out of there. this Meijer gets more pathetic by the day.

• Updated by Patrice Turner, Feb 06, 2017