Meijer - Bowling Green, OH / customer service problems

I feel the photo department at Meijer in Bowling Green, OH has some customer service problems and doesn't have understanding when it comes to making reprints. First of all, the girl working on January 22, 2007, was rude when I asked about how to write out the numbers for negatives. She just stood there and acted like I was supposed to know what to do and what finish I wanted for my pictures. When I got home I noticed I was missing 2 sets of prints (4 photos total) and was charged too much. There was a sale going on on reprints for $.29 and I was charged $.32. I have had problems there before and will not be returning to that department for photos any more.

Va

Comments

17th of Sep, 2008

I don't have a complaint, but I am trying to find out about your synthetic oil. Who makes your oil for you? Thanks, I enjoy shopping at Meijers at least you're not trying to bust the unions in our great country.

• Ol
      14th of Nov, 2009

Landed on this site trying to get an answer to the same question about the oil at Meijers. Also thumbs about them not being union busters.

• Ju
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Meijer - Tevin
    richmond
    California

He is a complete jerk he messed up our cupcakes and he just stood there smiling like it was nothing and we bought the cupcakes and now they are all cruddy thanks to tevin he is on lane 27 so don't go to lane 27 he will mess up your stuff and not say oh I am sorry sir or madam let me help you no he will just be standing there smiling

• Ba
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Meijers - Service
    Muskegon
    Meijers.com

Store 232, cashier Jodie, 4/10/18
    Cashier rude to both me and my husband. I informed her I had a few coupons, she said, just wait. Then as my husband was taking bag from the turnstile, she told him to stop. She was opening some bags. Very tired yawns shouldn't be there. I will avoid her when ever possible. Just thought you'd like to know.

• Je
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Meijer - Produce Worker
    Mason
    Michigan

A guy with Red hair and glasses was acting as if he was intoxicated or high when helping me locate the product I needed. He was acting very strange by talking about how hungry he was and even making rude comments while walking behind me. He called me names, and was often slurring his words while speaking to me.

• Fo
    Meijer - Claw machine
    Goshen
    Ohio

Not trying to be rude, but your guys' claw machine is so freaking loose that you can barely touch anything. I like this store and all, but if this does not get fixed, then I probably won't be shopping here anymore. Sorry. Thanks.

• Tr
    Meijer - Cottage Cheese
    Grand Rapids
    Michigan

Recently, your Meijer Brand Cottage Cheese has changed. We are dissatisfied with the new cottage cheese. We prefer the old one much better. We also have friends that agree. We will no longer be purchasing the cottage cheese. Just wanted to pass this along.

• Ha
    Meijer - Check out
    Dewitt
    Michigan

I was at Meijers store, crossover drive Dewitt, mi and stood
    In line for over 45 minutes to checkout. They had 2 lanes open and customers were backed ten deep waiting to check out. It was totally poor customer service. No consideration for the customer. It was pure havoc and out of control. No manager available!

Meijer - Threatening employees health
    Battle Creek
    Iowa

The service manager/team leader Kim H.
    at #316 kept my boyfriend from using his inhaler when having an asthma attack and kept a minor car runner from having his break for almost 3 hours.

• Wi
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Meijer - Incentive i earned
    Acme
    Michigan

I worked for store 236 for 8 months i just left in nov my grandma passed an had to take care of grandpa but i should of got my incentive in dec but i didnt get it i earned it an had to leave over a death my name is goldie mcnamara employee id 2225514

• Yv
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Meijer - Credit card
    Marysville
    California

I am still waiting on my credit card to come in the mail. I am trying to make sure it didn't get lost in the mail. How or who do I speak to about this.

• Da
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Meijer - STORE NO 152
    Lebanon
    Indiana

the lady next to me was there for a job interview. I heard the whole thing.
    Maybe the EEOC needs to hear about this.

I live 3 blocks from Kroger's and that is where I will be shopping from now on.

• Ra
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Meijer - Yogurt
    South Bend
    Indiana

i am shopping at Meijer from couple of years now, the plain yogurt which we are getting of meijer is really bad . i used to love Meijer plain yogurt but now the new one does not taste good at all .

• Ta
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Meijer - Lack of stock on shelvs, especially when item is on sale and no rain check offered
    Zionsville
    Indiana

On Saturday afternoon I was shopping for Sunday dinner and weekly, beef that was on sale was empty as well as most other roast, steaks ect.. This is common all over the store when items are on sale. There has been times when milk is down to almost nothing and have to choose a different size. The keeping shelves stocked is very poor. No rainchecks

3rd of Oct, 2018
    Meijer - internet ads
    Allen Park
    Michigan

Your stupid internet ads on the Detroit News are horrible and prevent me from reading the news. I will be doing all my shopping at Kroger from now on. Get those ads off if you ever want me to go back to Meijer.

• Ki
      14th of Oct, 2018
    Meijer - Cashier Carole
    Fort Gratiot
    Michigan

I visited Fort Gratiot, MI Meijer on 9/28/18 and my Cashier was Carole. I have had her before and she is bossy and rude and needs to be doing something other than cashier. She feels the need to tell you how to do everything from unloading your cart, where to place your bottle return slip. She is not friendly by any means.

• Pa
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Meijer - Vitamins

I will never buy Meijer brand vitamins again. The Women's multi vitamin and vitamin E is HUGE. I am so frustrated. I already have trouble swallowing pills without them being the size of a horse pill.

• As
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Meijer - Goodness Knows bars
    Marion indiana

After completing my grocery trip in the Marion indiana store, I got into my car and opened my box of apple Goodness Knows bars and bugs flew into my face and into my car. I took the box in with my receipt and went to exchange the box. All of the apple flavored boxes were expired over a month. Had to drive home with windows open to get rid of bugs.

• Ra
      16th of Oct, 2018
    Meijer - Meijer Corn Chips Original

I have been eating the Meijer Corn Chips Original for a few years. This bag gave me a surprise, which was a ball shape of black stuff in my Meijer Corn Chip Original bag!!! HERE ARE MY PICTURES TO EXPLAIN WHAT I HAVE SEEN IN MY BAG:

• Ve
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Meijer - Red Belle Peppers

Hello. While shopping at the Livonia, MI Meijer today, I purchased 2 red Belle Peppers and both had mold in them. I purchased yellow, green and orange Belle peppers as well. Those were perfect.