MegaGoods / Unauthorized billing!

1 2741 South Alameda St.Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 323-829-3003

I have never heard of this website in my life and as of March 3, 2008 I was checking out my paypal account when I noticed an unauthorized payment from MegaGoods Inc. for the amount of $14.99. I can't seem to find a phone number from this company so, I can call them up and ask then how they got my personal info and why I was charged this amount.

I have went ahead and reported my Debit Paypal card lost/stolen to keep these jerks from trying this again on me. I have no idea how to go about this since, Paypal cannot stop the payment and cannot help me until the payment clears which is in 2 days or less.

The last I checked this is Illegal for making unauthorized payments using my personal info which was never given out to begin with. I will be speaking with the law on this matter for a lousy $14.99 that wasn't theirs to begin with.

For anyone that reads this, I am not rich and I am a single mom doing the best I can to provide for my infant. So, $14.99 could have bought a package of diapers to last a week for my son. Not to mention, I didn't have $14.99 to throw away to some company that stole my money.

Va

Comments

• Bi
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    MegaGoods - Falsify address - possible fraud
    MegaGoods

First, This is my second post about Megagoods and I apologize for the double thread and if admin wants to close one please close the prior one but please paste that thread in here.

If a representative from Megagoods can provide an explanation and prove to me they are not providing false information to their hosting site about their address falsification and providing a false address on their website I will remove all of my reports.

I have done some investigations on Megagoods. I have used Google Earth to try and confirm their address and visited scam.com and /link removed/

Google Earth provided the most damning info on this scam.

THEY ARE PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR ADDRESSES TO
    THEIR HOSTING COMPANY AND THEIR ADDRESS ON THEIR WEBSITE IS COMPLETELY FALSE AND FABRICATED!