Mega Trading or My Outlets Center Inc / Fraud

1 258 Victory lane, Davenport, FL, United States Review updated:

They advertise as wholesale and overstock depot . But we learned hard way (after paying for an order) that they did not ship anything . Their sales rep Chris Lehmann(?)stopped responding to emails and phone calls. The website is still up and they advertise on Alibaba, so be aware that Mega Trading Ltd or My Outlets Center Inc. is SCAM. Names which are asociated whith this SCAM ( probably not real) are Chris Lehmann, Omar Salem, Mike Perez

Kl

Comments

• Me
      23rd of Nov, 2010

That's right, the stopped asnwering the phone. They shipped my order but was incomplete and since then I've been trying to contact them. Chris Lehmann and a woman named Aliza were the ones who processed my order but now nobody answers e-mail or phones.

24th of Nov, 2010

They stopped asnwering the phone. They shipped my order but was incomplete and since then I have been trying to contact them. Chris Lehmann and a woman named Aliza were the ones who processed my order but now nobody answers e-mails or phones.

• Kl
      25th of Nov, 2010

I am sure he it is scam. My Outlet Centre website closed in May 2010, Mega trading website opened in May 2010. Company address in Davenport is false. Before I have placed an order I have asked for proof of shipping. They have provided me with quite few tracking numbers from various shipping companies. Now I know how they got them -looks like they were shipping partial shipments to customers like yourself.

25th of Nov, 2010

Right! And besides I did not receive the complete quantity also I received similar like products but not the ones I paid for! Fraud!

25th of Nov, 2010

They sent me product from Houston on behalf My Outlet Centre, so they still have operations from there!

• Kl
      25th of Nov, 2010

My Outlet Centre and Mega Trading LTD are both registered under false address in Davenport. Bank account is open under My Outlet Center . They just closed website for My Outlet Center. I also found out that the guy who designed their website was not paid for his work.

• Vi
      7th of Dec, 2010

I bought new digital cameras valued at $8900 including postage to South Africa, after a long time they had promised to send me a Bill of Lading, Chris Lehman finally sent me one with the reference numbers and the company name that was supposedly transporting those items and when I checked with that courier company I discovered that there was no ref. no. like that and that the Bill of Lading was a fake. I contacted them to let them know only for them not to respond and to close their website MEGATRADINGSLTD.COM

4th of Feb, 2011

Warning, this company opened a new website /removed/ with the same products, same pictures.
    Also, I did not receive the complete quantity and very bad quality but not the ones I paid for! Fraud! Scam!

• Mo
      4th of Mar, 2011

hi I m moorthy from malaysia almost close a deal with them.its a 40 footer container loaded with toys.please advice me before making any purchase

• Sv
      21st of Mar, 2011

These guys are scams for sure lost 11500 usd on them.
    They seem to be able to keep on doing this they have many more websites.
    KEEP CLEAR

• Th
      15th of Apr, 2011

Hi,

I am a businessman from Europe. I ordered some cosmetic products from www.thecloseoutsoutlet.com or www.closeoutsoutlet.com(same website with 2 different names?!) 2 weeks ago in value of around 1200 $ and I haven't received them yet and I don't think I will receive them ever. They are located in Jacksonwille, Florida and the responsible international salesman is Andy Sullivan. He doesn't reply my emails and phone calls anymore. They are SCAMS!!! BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE!!!