Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In
The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website


United States, Missouri, Lees Summit Review updated:
0% 1
Contact information:
Miami, FL
Lees Summit
After 2 months of bugging these MEGA BAD NEWS they delivered my 12 boxes and 1 computer chair in VERY BAD CONDITION. I had some plates broken into pieces and the delivery guy dropped my box from his truck. He is very argumentative and very defensive. I did not get an apology which I did not expect it anyhow. These immigrant delivery truck driver should be kicked out from the country by being a certified fraud, thug and unprofessional delivery man. STAY AWAY FROM MEGA MOVING AND STORAGE INC of Miami, FL. Don't be lured with their low prices. Believe me it is not worth it.


Sort by: UpDate | Rating
N  7th of Aug, 2009 by 
Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Yes! Avoid Mega Moving and Storage at all costs! Also, Sunstate Movers, with which they seem to be connected. My parents hired Sunstate Moving and Storage to move their furniture from Florida to my home in upstate NY when they moved to a condo. They were told it was a full service move, but then Mega Storage arrived -- days late! -- to our house in NY. EVERY piece of furniture was smashed. Couldn't have been worse if they destroyed it on purpose. And then the driver -- I think the same argumentative and defensive guy the other poster mentioned -- claimed it had nothing to do with him because it was "Sunstate" who had damaged the stuff -- when the minute I go online I find out it's the same company. These people are outright frauds and should be put out of business. Do not trust them to move ANYTHING!
A  23rd of Sep, 2009 by 
Agree Disagree 0 Votes
AVOID Mega moving and Storage...i used their services (?) when moving from NJ to VA. I got my stuff delievered after countless phone calls and many a times the truck never showed up at the "promised" delivery time. Some of my stuff was missing and after going through all the insurance formalities, i'm still following up with them for over past 6 months to get my claim. They don't answer the phone calls any more. As soon as they come to know that its me who is calling, they hung up on me.
Its sometimes tempting to go with them looking at the "discounts" they throw at the time of booking but pay a lil extra and go with some other movers but AVOID MEGA MOVERS.
A  26th of Nov, 2009 by 
Agree Disagree 0 Votes
wow they just stole my 32 inch tv an now they are avoiding my calls and my king size box spring and my baby bike and I want to be compensated for my stuff that I work hard for no answer at all I would be going to small claims court.
N  18th of Mar, 2010 by 
Agree Disagree 0 Votes
When reading a negative review regarding SunState Movers & Storage or any other business for that matter; please be aware that there are always two sides to every story and you, as the reader, are getting only one side of the story.As a professional; SunState Movers does not feel it is appropriate to post information on any site that may reflect badly on any of its customers, even a customer who is dissatisfied. We are happy to state that we complete over 500 moves each month and are proud of our 99.5 percent customer satisfaction rate. This being said, we are still committed to making every reasonable effort to resolve any dissatisfaction from the other 0.5 percent!

Post your Comment


Reply to