Mega Moving and Storage, Inc. / Bait and Switch, Lost/Damaged Property; Terrible Customer Service

United States Review updated:
Mega Moving and Storage, Inc.
This moving company (www.megamoving.net) which has offices in Florida and New Jersey, will give you an extremely low quote and then tack on THOUSANDS of dollars in fees (things such as wrapping your furniture, disassembling the bed)! They WILL NOT DELIVER ON ANYWHERE NEAR THE DATE THEY SAY THEY WILL. A lot of your posessions will be missing and the things that do arrive will be damaged or blemished. If that is not traumatic enough, you may have to deal with someone named Samuel telling you that you are "ungrateful!" They are the worst moving company I have ever used and I've moved three times. They are very decietful and have absolutely NO CONSCIENCE. If you use this company or any of its affiliates, do not think that this won't happen to you. I GUARANTEE THAT THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU AND TRY TO EXTORT YOU ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR THINGS! Do your research because they have changed names in the past. They were/are associated with Destination Movers and God only knows who else. BE FOREWARNED.

A  20th of Mar, 2009 by
I had the same thing happen to me and I tell everyone I meet about them. I have also filed complaints with the State's Attorney's Office, Better Business Bureau and Consumer Affairs and I ask that everyone else do the same. Until more people complain they won't really do anything about this crooked company.
A  23rd of Jun, 2009 by
I have been a victim too. We need to file it to the Federal Trade Commission so that they could get involved and they need also certain number of complainants before they could act. I have been for ONE MONTH now and my possessions has not yet been delivered.