Mega Mart, near Devegowda Petrol Bunk / fooling customers

On June 2018 I purchased in mega mart for the worth of 6500 (there was an offer going on 50%). I received 50% offer as well as a 500rs voucher which is expiring by July 31st 2018. To redeem this voucher I had to purchase worth of 2000rs again before expiry. Hence I had to visit mega mart on 28th July 2018 and there was not much choice to buy the brands to redeem the voucher. One of the executive in 2nd floor informed that I can buy only MRP brands to redeem the voucher and I very clearly informed him to show me only the brands which I can redeem the voucher. Finally, it was Ex caliber and IZOD, post selecting the shirts I reached cash counter in ground floor and I was surprised that the brand I selected was a discounted items. Here are the customers been made fools. See the summary below:

1. The material I purchased was worth of 3000 approximately
2. In the cash counter they informed to pay 1900 (this is after discount) without voucher redemption
3. If I need to redeem the voucher given by mega mart I had to pay 2500 (after voucher redemption)

See the difference here and I'm so pissed off the way in the cash counter mega mart floor in charge handling this situation. It's a loss for me right to use the voucher, then why mega mart has given the voucher, is it to fool the customers. Finally, I dint make any benefit out of the 500rs voucher given and I had to throw the voucher in cash counter and return back home (neither I purchased or redeemed the voucher). I wanted to take this issue very seriously with consumer court.

Regards,