Mega Life and Health / Insurance refusal

I applied for health insurance thru insurance agent. Paula Goodman [protected]. Along with the application I gave Paula a check for $470.00 and a blank check to set up the monthly direct payment from my bank. Within 14 days I was contacted by Paula and told I had been accepted and to cancel my existing discount plan.

I did what she suggested. Ten days later I received a check from the insurance company. (United American Insurance Company) for $414.00 with a letter stating I had been refused insurance. They charged me $56.00 for insurance than said no.

I called Paula who informed me a form was incorrectly submitted. She faxed me the correct form which I signed and returned along with the check for $414.00. I have now received the check back for $414.00. I have tried numerous times to get someone including Paula to call me back without any results.

So now I have NO coverage from anyone. A phone call, fax, email something from Paula and the insurance company should be coming.

N  27th of Jun, 2007 by
Is your complaint with MEGA Life and Health or United American Insurance Company? I do not understand who you are working with according to the post.