meeting millionaires / made me pay for scam

1 Norway Review updated:

I had the same experience with Meeting Millionaires, before submitting my credit card, I received at least one email per day. Eventually, I had over 40 emails, none of which I could read until I paid the fee. I finally decied to take the chance and paid nearly $200.oo for a VIP membership. As soon as I began reading the messages, I realized that they were all generic. I responded to nearly all of them, as I wanted to test my theory that this is a scam. Many of my responses contained my personal email address, so that they could communicate directly with me. I did not receive a single reply. Then I started to read the blogs and realized that this is a total scam. Has anyone contacted 60 Minutes or some other investigative news show to expose these people?

259 days ago by Shane Best Advice +9 Votes

I am totally agree, same experience here. What to do? They take money from my account now automaticly.

More meeting millionaires Complaints & Reviews

Comments

29th of Dec, 2010

Thank goodness for these complaints, or I would have been yet another victim to the scam!! I couldn't believe all the good looking, successful men that were interested in me all around the world, AMAZING!! So, I decided to get smart and really do my research. I started a new account as a man searching for a woman and did a search for my exact city and age. NOTHING!! My profile is NOT even public. HOW WERE THESE MEN FINDING ME? They weren't. They don't exist. The subject lines start to repeat if you get enough emails. 95% of the pictures look like models or have professional, airbrushed images. What a joke!! Please do not fall victim to this ridiculous site and do not give one penny to the CEO who should be in prison!!

• Qu
      25th of Jan, 2011

I believe it's a scam if these guys are millionaire they wouldn't want it posted for the whole world to come after them just cause they're rich especially in this time and day the economy is suffering so everyone wants a millionaire right!!! so i am just going to delete my page and stay on the tagg site they have i am sure wealthy men on there and they are real but of course they not going to tell you they're rich. thanks f or searching that out. I just signed up i didn't submit any type of payment. my e-mail is dorgre4@hotmail.com